Do you have own blog about digital marketing or popular pages on social networks? If you receive relevant traffic from search engines you’re probably think about how to get money from it. Congratulations, you are on the right track. Today, we discuss the most popular and profitable affiliate programs that marketers use in order to increase their income. You’ll get information only about respectable services that everyone likes. Use these materials and make your activities in the digital sphere more profitable.
- SemRush Earn 40% recurring commission for SEMrush subscription sales!
It’s main advantages:
- Popular and reliable service that is used by many digital professionals
- The model of attribution is “First cookie wins”. Life of a cookie is 10 years.
- Payments twice a month
- Variety of widgets, banners and other promos
It’s good choice for digital marketers, especially for SEO specialists.
The main Semrush competitor Ahrefs also announced that they are going to launch their own affiliate program, so you can subscribe to their newsletter with the aim of being first among their affiliates.
- Shutterstock – is a leading global provider of high-quality stock photos, vectors, illustrations, videos and music. Earn 20% on any purchase from your referrals. I think that licensed materials are in high demand, so you can suggest this service not only to designers but also to bloggers, email specialists, content managers, social media specialists, etc.
- Amazon is the most popular referral program on the Internet. It has many good digital products and you can get up to a 10% reward from promoting these services on your site. It’s a really lucrative affiliate program because it has a variety of products and a good reputation on the market.
- Millions of products
- Earn advertising fees from Qualifying Purchases, not just the products you advertised
- Just one approval to join — no third-party advertiser approvals
- Simple linked tools for promotion
- Detailed reports on your earnings
Also consider to apply to the Ebay affiliate program as well.
- Themforest and all the Envato marketplaces. You will receive 30% of that person’s first cash deposit or purchase price. If they deposit $20 into their account, you get $6. If they buy a $200 item, you get $60.
Why is this referral program a great choice for digital marketing bloggers? Envado is the most popular marketplace for selling site templates, codes, audio, video, graphics. Almost every marketer can find what he needs there and will likely buy it.
- Good first commissions
- Great and versatile products for online marketers
- It’s easily to participate
- Godaddy.com Domains and hosting are an important part of any digital promotion and can you tell me about a better provider than Godaddy? You know how Godaddy sells their products, so now use them with the aim of getting profit. You’ll receive up to 40% commission on nearly all product sales made through your affiliate link. It sounds good to me, what about you? Pay attention, they use a third-party solution for their program, so firstly you need to register in CJ.com (Popular affiliate network)
- Wix.com – is a popular site builder that is used by more than 50 million people around the world. You’ll get $100 per sale which is the highest payouts in the industry. It is a good referral program for everybody who works with newbies in digital marketing.
- Authority Labs is a tool that helps automate your SEO monitoring and tracks local rankings of your projects. It’s not for everybody, but if you have SEO specialists among your audience you should consider using this affiliate program. You can earn up to 50% recurring commission on paid Plus and Pro accounts for the lifetime of the referred account, 25% recurring on Pro Plus, and 15% recurring on all Enterprise accounts. As you see, the main advantage of this program is that they provide lifetime payments, that significantly increases your income in a long term period.
- Skimlinks.com is a popular advertising network that is used by many sites. If you refer a publisher to Skimlinks, and he is approved, they will give you 35% of the commission Skimlinks earns with that publisher during their first year of working. Do you know site owners who want to earn more money from their sites, why don’t you help them and earn some extra money too?
- Infusion soft is a powerful CRM system with versatile features. With the aid of this software companies can launch email campaigns, build communication channels with clients, conduct sales and much more. Also, they have an interesting referral program where you can earn up to $1000 per sale. However, I should note that this program is not for everyone and you must have corporate clients among your audience will enable to buy this service.
- Sendpulse.com is a good alternative for Infusion soft. I like this service because it has great free features, so you can send referrals and be confident about the quality of the product. How does their referral program work? A friend who uses your referral link will receive a total $50 discount for any monthly plan (email or SMTP). The discount is $10 per month for the first 5 months. If your friend keeps SendPulse subscription for this period your bonus will be $50. Frankly, I haven’t earned money in this service yet, so I can’t say how you can withdraw your bounty.
Do you know other good affiliate programs for marketers? Please, write them in the comments.