Do you want to set up Exit popup software? This article will help you find the best solution. I analyzed major players in the niche and prepared a huge list of services that provide exit popup features. Also, I added the % of relevance next to every service.
bouncex.com Rank: 65%
It is the full-service suite of behavioral marketing technologies. It was created to de-anonymize site visitors, analyze their behavior and create the most relevant, highest converting digital experience.
I know that this software is quite popular; however, it is impossible to know the prices without requesting a free trial of this service. It should be provided to you after you leave an email and a phone number. I did it and received a replay with prices, which start from $10k/month. So this service is only for Big companies, who can spend at least $100,000/month on their marketing activities.
optimonk.com Rank: 90%
It is the most powerful Onsite Retargeting platform that helps you increase the conversion rate of your site, and retains more leads by recovering lost visitors.
- Dozens of professional templates
- Responsive templates
- Custom Form Builder
- Different methods of targeting ( I checked it and I have to admit that these methods of targeting are impressive)
- Dynamic Text Replacement and cart-content based targeting
- Easy integration with your Email Software
- Free trial ( 14 days)
Their prices begin from $29, but their tariff plan has limitation on a number of visitors (5 000 visitors/ per month.)
I registered and tried their admin panel. Frankly, I liked it. You can intuitively create customized popups and set up the methods of targeting. Also, they have WordPress, Shopify and Magento plugins. So, if you have a website on this CMS, you can launch a campaign in several minutes.
- I couldn’t find A/B testing functionality.
- I counted only 12 popups, so it’s hard to make versatile offers on a website.
- No freemium package (Additionally, their tariff plan’s limit 5 000 visits is too low.)
exitmonitor.com Rank: 50%
Exit Intent technology. Conversion Rate Optimization Tool
- It is good that they have a demo, so you can see how it will look on your site.
- Free trial (14 days)
- Easy set up on your website
- Integration with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Hubspot, Zapier and Webhook
- A/B testing mode (However, it’s inconvenient to use)
- You can choose only three fields (Email, Phone, Name)
- There are no good templates, so you should make them yourself
- You must know HTML and CSS if want to change how this popup looks
- No freemium package ( First package costs $39 per 5000 views)
- No manageable targeting methods (except user filled popup)
- Their account on Twitter was last updated in 2014, so I have a suspicion that this service is dead
It is powerful lead generation software that converts abandoning visitors into subscribers with our dynamic marketing tools and Exit Intent® technology.
- A Custom Form builder
- Ready-to-use templates
- A/B testing feature
- Different Targeting methods
- Multiple Form Types
- Integration with email marketing providers and eCommerce Platforms
- Pricing planes start from $9 per one site
- Money Back Guarantee (14 days)
- No Freemium model.
- No Trial Period
I didn’t pay for the first month, so I don’t know what problems may appear when you use this service. I think that if you want to try exit popup software, this service is a good choice.
Tools to grow your website’s traffic.
This is not a pure Exit popup service but a set of tools that help increase effectiveness of a lead acquisition process. You can get for free:
- Different Pop-up forms
- A scroll box
- Notification toolbar
- Welcome mat (full-screen call to action)
- Heat maps
- Share buttons
- Highlight for Tweet feature
- Contact forms
So, it’s an excellent service for any digital marketer, who promotes a small web project. With a paid subscription you will also get A/B testing, advanced display rules, VIP support and integrations.
- The free package has limits on website traffic and quantity of websites (only one).
- This service has many capabilities however, in comparison with other tools; exit popup features are less sophisticated and versatile. So, it’s a good choice for a small website but isn’t an optimal solution for other players.
picreel.com Rank: 90%
Powerful Conversion Rate Optimization Software
- No branding in popup windows
- Free trial for 30 days!
- Good Template Editor
- 20 ready-to-use templates
- Variety of targeting methods
- A/B Testing feature
- Different types of Popups (exit, in-link, entrance, overlay, etc.)
- Easy to manage all activities in your account
- Responsive templates
- No Freemium model. Price starts from $19 per 3000 monthly visitors and $53 per 10 thousand visitors.
Despite the fact that this service has great features, it costs more than previously observed tools.
maxtraffic.com Rank: 40%
It gets more leads& increases your sales
- A/B testing
- Targeting Options
- Push notifications
- Integration with popular e-commerce platforms
The website doesn’t have clear information about prices. If you want to know them, you need to request a live demo. I tried it and received nothing. Maybe you’ll be luckier. Because of an error on their registration page, I reduced their score of relevance for their service to 40%.
justuno.com Rank: 95%
Create beautiful pop ups that convert with our #1 lead capture platform.
- 14 days Trial Period
- A/B Testing
- Huge library of templates
- Good targeting methods
- Different types of popups
- Automated follow-up emails (unique feature among competitors)
- Data integrations
- Social Network Integrations
- Multiple Languages
- All features you can see here
- Branding (can be removed in account settings in Pro Plans)
- Some features are hard to find and manage
- No freemium models, but price starts from $19 per month per 10 000 visitors.
In general, it is a powerful service that can perform any task that relates to Exit-intent technology. You should consider it for your website. Despite the fact that they don’t have a freemium model I think that $19 is a good price for such versatile features.
sleeknote.com Rank: 85%
Set up lead capture forms on your website in minutes. No coding required. Sync your new email leads with your favorite email service provider.
- Template builder
- No limits on quantity of websites
- Good targeting options
- Integration with CMS and Email software providers
- Free Trial 7 days
- A/B Testing
- Visualization of created forms on your website
- Not many ready-to-use templates. So you should create them using the Template Editor
- Price starts from $69 (Monthly plan)
It is good service that has some advantages in comparison with competitors. For example, you can choose the place where a popup appears with no limits on the quantity of popups. However, their price is higher than many with similar services.
Also, in a few words I should mention services that also have Exit Popups features; however they are not as relevant as the for mentioned services:
This service has exit popup features, but they work only with global brands. It is not for small business, so it’s not for me.
A small start up that has a good landing page and a gallery of exit popups. Unfortunately, when I was writing this review, they haven’t launched their service yet.
Hence, in this article I tried to write the main advantages and disadvantages of popular Exit popup software. I hope that it will be useful for you. If you know any more good services, you can write them in the comment section below.